· So, here we all are in a circle. Like a bunch of idiots. Does the city need defending? Are they going to even care if they lose their homes? I think this is their home. Who’s defending it? They just sit here.
· Are they going to eat anything? I thought I was the only one who skips multiple meals.
· So this guy in a tunic just started explaining his huge new idea to the rest of us. I think he said it was “I think therefore I am.” So, do I understand it? I think not. What I got out of it was if I think I’m invincible, I’m not actually invincible.
· So there’s this other guy trying to teach me math…yeah, moving on.
· What? We never really touch anything? That cant…ok I can see that.
· Hold on there Socrates, I know something in my time here on this rock. How does that mean that I know nothing? I know means I know nothing? How the…
· I KNOW NOTHING!!! Except for how to speak, and conjure independent thoughts, and these weird finger tricks…because I play trumpet…
· I KNOW A LOT OF THINGS!!!
· Why did I invent a time machine to learn from these guys in the first place? Isn’t there a class about all this stuff back at home?
So I’m not cut out to be a philosopher. I care way too much about sarcasm and humor that I would never get anything done. (For the record, I know what I think therefore I am actually means.) And my over-activeness would make it really hard to keep still long enough to work. So here’s my first, best, and only philosophical statement I’ll ever make: philosophy! More than just a good idea, it’s the law. Now that that’s out of the way, who has some snacks?
The Nerd Ranter, Q-Ball